The Gregorian Calender says today is the second day of year 2009. And it can also be inferred that 2008 just passed out. There was something I wanted to do, and I did, and there was also few things that didn’t turn out right.
Let’s make a list…
The things that turned out wrong,
- Wanted to study undergrad Physics, but turned in a Engineering School.
- Wanted to buy a NOKIA 3120 Classic, while at shop, bought a Sony Ericsson W350i.
- Wanted a nice love, but when I proposed, everything went upside down.
- Wanted to draw a Digital Picture I had in mind, but never found a nice way to make that nice.
- Wanted to programme a PIC, but didn’t have time.
- Wanted to contribute to OSS, but couldn’t find a suitable project.
- Wanted to make a DC Adjustable Power Supply, blew up a capacitor.
The things that turned out right,
- Wanted a Sony Ericsson HPM-82 Headphone, I got it!
- Wanted to build a LED timer, and understand how that is working, and now do understand.
- Wanted to go to my Winter camp, that went successfully.
- Saw almost all the movies I wanted to see.
- Got the supply of music I needed to survive.
Things that went wrong badly,
- The W350i Flap broke.
- The Semester Exam didn’t turn up well.
- The HS Exam was definitely not well.
- Proposal to a girl went corny.
- A Friend went mad over a Young Woman (Girl to be more precise), and breaking up.
Things that were great,
- Found few nice friends.
- Got few hardcore experiences, that will make me stronger next time.
- The Laboratory Exams were fun!
- Lost a bit of weight.
- Got a nice pair of shoe, which I tore badly, with my extreme walking and running habit.
- Learned how to stay in Harmony with the outer world.
- Got an idea of Tensor equations.
- At the Summer School on Basic sciences at IACS, I realized that I have a lot of fun left in life.
- Learned Group Theory and Symmetry Basics.
- Learned Lagrangian and Hamiltonian Dynamics.
- Learned ploy phase power implementations.
And my plans for 2009, I will write after I return from trip on 10th.