After a long time I am writing. Recently I have been experiencing some remarkable thoughts and events. I didn’t notice the events or thoughts starting it’s play or ending. I just had them, at the edges of consciousness.
- Being myself! It became so apparent that I am me, and I cannot be someone else, I can never look into the universe with someone else’s eyes. I have to be me for the rest of my finite life. As child I often wondered how someone else was seeing something. Maybe it was just a more mature version.
- I kept seeing programs, solving simple programming tasks. Sometimes the programming was getting related to Life, classes and objects related to reality! Something like Songs in Code.
- I saw the dresses changing, changing without meaning. Colours of houses changing.
- Duet of thoughts: I am in Love, I should not be in Love!
- Saw a book full of poems or programs.
- Wouldn’t it be great if she felt Love for me!?
- How can all the Girl I felt Love for didn’t feel anything special about me? Do I have to clear an ELT (Eligibility for Love Test)?
- I saw a desert made of snow, with distant mountains, I thought I saw Kamet there.
- I was playing a Guitar and a Piano.
- I fell in LOVE! I was drowning until I went to sleep.
- I noticed tears on my cheek.
- I was handling a DSLR, taking photos randomly.
- Entropy was going backwards, with a Guitar String.
- I was like Clint Eastwood in The Good The Bad and The Ugly.
- I was designing a fully fledged PC motherboard in some EDA software, which could read my thoughts route through multiple layers.